Hi there, I’m Ruthie at Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care in Prescott, and it’s the middle of the first week of March already.
Here you can find out a little more about the Arizona Oriental Pro rug cleaning process.
I just wanted to touch on a subject about how much care your area rug requires. Of course, when you come to us, we do all we can, yet once or twice per year for professional cleaning, only maintain your area rugs so much.
You’d be astonished at how many individuals do not know how much T.L.C. their area rugs need! I thought I’d take a minute now to explain what area rugs expect in terms of routine upkeep and how vital it is. After all, you wouldn’t drive your car for years without having it serviced, would you?
If you neglect your vehicle for years without regular tune-ups and repairs as they arise, you will eventually be forced to either spend a large sum of money to repair it or replace it entirely. In either case, failing to maintain your vehicle regularly will cost you a lot of money.
Area rugs are frequently overlooked for home maintenance, but they require just as much attention as our automobiles! Rugs have a hard life on our floors, taking a beating from the dry soil that accrues.
We walk on them, wipe our feet on them, and our pets have casualties on them from time to time. You can increase the life of your area rug by years by properly caring for it.
Things to Remember for Chino Valley Area Rug Maintenance
- Vacuum regularly! Vacuuming helps to get rid of the dry dust our rugs pick up daily.
- Blot up spots and spills as quickly as possible to avoid permanent staining. Always use a white towel or paper towels to gently dab up the spill, working from the outside of the spill towards the center.
- Have your area rug professionally cleaned at least every two years.
- Address any animal urine accidents as quickly as possible. When left unaddressed in area rugs, animal urine is acidic and will cause dry rot to the fibers.
- Take care of repairs as quickly as possible! When damage to your rug’s side cords or fringe is left unattended, your rug will continue to unravel more and more.
If you search for professional rug cleaning, you can contact Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care in Prescott or fill in the compact form here for a direct reply.
Call us for more information on area rug cleaning and maintenance at 928-445-1718, visit our website at www.ArizonaOriental.com, or stop by Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm rug washing facility at 565 EZ Street, Prescott, AZ 86301 (pickup and delivery also available). 07-14-2020
Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care serves Prescott, Prescott Valley, Sedona, Flagstaff, and much of the Northern Arizona areas. We meet the highest standards in professional cleaning of area rugs with rug wash specialists having earned the highest training, including certification as WOOLSAFE FIBRE CARE SPECIALISTS through the WOOLSAFE ORGANIZATION. Such extraordinary certification ensures our client’s area rugs receive the highest quality care.