You may not realize it, but Arizona Oriental is the best place to have your rugs cleaned, but now I'd want to explain why you need a professional area rug cleaning to preserve your rugs from the soil.
Hi, It’s Ruthie from Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care in Prescott, AZ.
Arizona Oriental don't give lousy advice, as you know. We're not just interested in area rug cleaning; we also want to help our customers manage and protect their carpets once they've returned home.
One of my favorite ways to achieve this is to protect all rugs that come through our facility from the soil. You may find the solution to the question, "Is It Worth It to Scotchgard Rug?" here.
Benefits of soil protection on area rugs?
- Soil protectant protects your rug's fibers from soiling in the same way that wax protects our car's paint! In addition, it helps keep harsh dry soil from reaching the foundation of your rug.
- It allows you to blot up spills before they soak into the fibers of your carpeting. However, remember that technique isn't infallible, and spills should always be cleaned up immediately!
- With soil protectant, fibers stay cleaner for longer, so you can go a little longer between professional cleanings with us at Arizona Oriental as long as nothing major happens in the meantime (like a spill or an animal disaster)!
- Your fibers will react better the next time you get them professionally cleaned! This is because soil repellent-treated rug fibers release soil significantly more quickly.
- Vacuuming is also more efficient; therefore, vacuuming regularly will result in more dry soil being collected! Dry soil has no possibility of entering the base and foundation of your area rug.
The soil protectant we use on area rugs here is WOOLSAFE CERTIFIED, as it always is! So, you don’t have to be concerned because it’s safe to use all of your wool and silk area rugs. Not only that, but it’s also suitable for any children or pets you may have at home.
Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care in Prescott, AZ. Our rug cleaning experts have a lot of experience providing soil protection to area rugs.
Prescott Valley Rug Cleaning Fixes Wool Rugs
You’ll want to keep your rug in the best condition. To get your rugs cleaned and straightened as best as they can be, seize the opportunity and contact Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care in Prescott or fill in the compact form here for a direct reply. We can give you help or advice.
Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care serves Prescott, and Prescott Valley, and other Northern Arizona areas. We meet the highest standards in professional cleaning of area rugs with rug wash specialists having earned the highest training, including certification as WOOL SAFE FIBRE CARE SPECIALISTS through the WOOL SAFE ORGANIZATION. Such extraordinary certification ensures our client’s area rugs receive the highest quality care.
Call us for more information on having wool rugs cleaned properly at 928-445-1718, visit our website at www.ArizonaOriental.com, or stop by Monday through Friday 10:00 am 4:00 pm washing facility at 565 EZ Street, Prescott, AZ 86301 (pickup and delivery also available). 07-14-2020