I just wanted to touch briefly on the amount of maintenance needed for your area rug. Of course, when you come to us, we do everything we can to keep your area rugs, but expert cleaning once or twice a year can only do so much.
Hi there, I’m Ruthie at Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care in Prescott, and it’s the middle of September.
Here you can learn a little more about the Arizona Oriental Pro rug cleaning process.
You'd be surprised how many people don't realize how much upkeep their area rugs require! So I thought I'd take a moment to review what regular maintenance is expected of area rugs and how important it is. You wouldn't, after all, let your automobile go for years without getting it serviced.
You may eventually be compelled to pay a significant quantity of money to repair your car or replace it totally if you neglect it for years without routine tune-ups and repairs when they become necessary. In either scenario, neglecting routine vehicle maintenance will save you a lot of cash.
Area rugs are typically disregarded regarding home upkeep, yet they need as much care as our cars do! Rugs endure a problematic existence on our floors, taking a hammering from the accumulated dry soil.
Our pets occasionally suffer injuries while we walk on them, wipe our feet, and wipe our feet. By giving your area rug the proper care, you can extend its lifespan by several years.
Things to Remember for Prescott Area Rug Maintenance
- Regularly vacuum! The daily dry dust on our rugs can be removed with a vacuum.
- To prevent lasting damage, promptly blot up spills and stains. Then, working from the edges of the spill toward the center, always dab up spills with a white cloth or paper towel.
- At least every two years, have a professional clean your area rug.
- Any animal pee spills should be cleaned up as soon as possible. Animal urine is acidic and will cause dry rot to the fibers of area rugs if it is not removed.
- Repairs should be made as soon as possible. Unattended damage to the fringe or side cords of your rug may cause it to unravel more and more.
If you search for professional rug cleaning, contact Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care in Prescott or fill in the compact form here for a direct reply.
Call us for more information on area rug cleaning and maintenance at 928-445-1718, visit our website at www.ArizonaOriental.com, or stop by Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 4:00 pm rug washing facility at 565 EZ Street, Prescott, AZ 86301 (pickup and delivery also available). 07-14-2020
Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care serves Prescott, Prescott Valley, Sedona, Flagstaff, and much of the Northern Arizona areas. We meet the highest standards in professional cleaning of area rugs with rug wash specialists, having earned the highest training, including certification as WOOLSAFE FIBRE CARE SPECIALISTS through the WOOLSAFE ORGANIZATION. Such extraordinary certification ensures our client’s area rugs receive the highest quality care.