If my rug has stains from food and beverages, etc., can I clean it? If you think of using a machine to clean your rugs, you can ruin your rug and your house.
Hi there! It’s Ruthie with Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care from Prescott, AZ, and a happy 4th of July.
Most individuals don’t give much about what they don’t grasp about area rugs, according to experts in Arizona Oriental.
You can see why many people don’t know how to properly take care of an area rug.
Food and drink stains from the Fourth of July celebrations are the leading cause of these inquiries concerning cleaning homes.
If you’re fortunate, you’ll be able to clean your area rug, creating no issues, however, consider the broader picture, though, and you’ll see why you should entrust this chore to your Prescott Valley area rug cleaning specialist before you take that leap of faith.
Here are a few examples of what may go wrong when attempting to remove stains from a rug with a home rug cleaning machine.
- The unstable dyes in your area rug cause color bleeding.
- The low-powered machine over wets the rug, making it difficult to completely dry it off, leading to musty odors and mold growth.
- Your rug’s animal urine stains won’t be entirely removed, and the additional moisture can make them smell even worse.
- The base strands may contract, distort, or ripple your rug.
- The rug may even be “ugly out” and appear to have not been cleaned if the fibers mat down and flatten out.
- Also, remember that any home cleaning machine’s cleaning supplies aren’t designed to clean wool or silk fabrics.
- In addition to the other problems mentioned above, cleaning these sensitive fibers using non-WOOLSAFE CERTIFIED solutions might cause significant fiber damage.
Why does professional rug cleaning perform better than self-cleaning? You can’t get it as clean on your own as we can at our rug-washing facility! Fine wool and silk area rugs can be cleaned using our cleaning supplies and equipment.
We also possess the education, credentials, and expertise to clean area rugs correctly.
Contact Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care immediately rather than risk ruining your area rugs by renting a rug washing machine! In addition, you won’t have to spend the time or effort cleaning your area rug yourself, since we’ll do it for you!
Till next time, enjoy your beautiful art for your floor, and remember, a clean rug is a rug that can last you a lifetime!
Before searching for professional rug cleaning, contact Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care in Prescott or fill in the compact form for a direct reply.
Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care serves Prescott, Prescott Valley, Sedona, Flagstaff, and many Northern Arizona areas. We meet the highest standards in professional cleaning of area rugs, with rug wash specialists having earned the highest training, including certification as WOOL SAFE FIBRE CARE SPECIALISTS through the WOOLSAFE ORGANISATION. Such extraordinary certification ensures our client’s area rugs receive the highest quality care.
Call us for more information on area rug vacuuming tips and tricks at 928-445-1718, visit our website at www.ArizonaOriental.com, or stop by Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at our rug washing facility at 565 EZ Street, Prescott, AZ 86301 (pickup and delivery also available). 07-14-2020