Can I clean my rug if it contains stains from food, drinks, etc.? You risk damaging both your rug and your home if you consider using a machine to clean your rugs.
Hi there! It’s Ruthie with Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care from Prescott, AZ.
Experts in Arizona Oriental claim that most people don’t care too much about what they don’t understand about area rugs.
You can understand why many individuals don’t properly maintain an area rug.
The most common reason for these questions about cleaning homes is food and drink stains from parties.
If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to clean your area rug, causing no problems, but before you take that risk, think about the bigger picture, and you’ll see why you should commit this task to your Prescott Valley area rug cleaning specialist.
Here are a few instances of what could go wrong if you try to use a home rug cleaning machine to remove stains from a rug.
- The unstable dyes in your area rug cause color bleeding.
- The low-powered machine overwets the rug, making it challenging to completely dry it off, leading to musty odors and mold growth.
- Your rug’s animal urine stains won’t be entirely removed, and the additional moisture can make them smell even worse.
- The base strands may contract, distort, or ripple your rug.
- The rug may even be “ugly out” and appear to have not been cleaned if the fibers mat down and flatten out.
- Also, remember that any home cleaning machine’s cleaning supplies aren’t designed to clean wool or silk fabrics.
- In addition to the other problems mentioned above, cleaning these sensitive fibers using non-WOOLSAFE CERTIFIED solutions might cause significant fiber damage.
Why does professional rug cleaning outperform DIY efforts? Compared to what we can do at our rug-washing facility, you couldn’t get it as clean on your own. Our cleaning products and tools can clean fine wool and silk area rugs.
We also have the training, certifications, and know-how to properly clean area rugs.
Instead of taking the chance that renting a rug washing machine would destroy your area rugs, call Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care right away! Additionally, since we’ll clean your area rug for you, you won’t have to put forth the time or effort to do so yourself.
Till next time, enjoy your beautiful art for your floor, and remember, a clean rug is a rug to last you a lifetime!
Before searching for professional rug cleaning, contact Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care in Prescott or fill in the compact form for a direct reply.
Arizona Oriental & Specialty Rug Care serves Prescott, Prescott Valley, Sedona, Flagstaff, and many Northern Arizona areas. We meet the highest standards in professional cleaning of area rugs, with rug wash specialists having earned the highest training, including certification as WOOL SAFE FIBRE CARE SPECIALISTS through the WOOLSAFE ORGANISATION. Such extraordinary certification ensures our client’s area rugs receive the highest quality care.
Call us for more information on area rug vacuuming tips and tricks at 928-445-1718, visit our website at www.ArizonaOriental.com, or stop by Monday through Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm at our rug washing facility at 565 EZ Street, Prescott, AZ 86301 (pickup and delivery also available)